Monday, October 11, 2010

Highly-Recommended Ladies: Lizzy Caplan Edition

This is a blog about Lizzy Caplan:

Aww.

I am supposed to be unpacking my apartment right now, but I was thinking about how cool Lizzy Caplan is, and decided to write about it so everyone else could love her if they don't already.

You have seen Lizzy Caplan in at least half a dozen of the best shows and movies on TV. You loved Lizzy Caplan as Janis Ian in Mean Girls. You loved Lizzy Caplan hooked on V and staking vampers in True Blood.

This was the only True Blood still I could find that wasn't NSFW.

You probably loved Lizzy Caplan in Cloverfield and Hot Tub Time Machine, but I didn't see those movies, so I can't point to the specifics. Whatever, I'm sure she was amazing. Because she's Lizzy Caplan and that's how she operates.

Whatever, I'm Lizzy Caplan. I will go blonde if I want.

What really makes Lizzy Caplan so underrated is her unlucky fate of landing a role in a quirky TV show that gets canceled after one season. WHY DO YOU KEEP CANCELING LIZZY CAPLAN, TV PROGRAMMERS?! Lizzy Caplan's TV credits include Freak and Geeks (one season), Related (one season), The Class (one season), and Party Down (two seasons!).

Lizzy Caplan has class, yet somehow made a starched shirt and bowtie seem inexplicably sexy.

How are you so cute?!


Zooey Deschanel wishes she was Lizzy Caplan. Right about now. you should all be eagerly navigating to Netflix's page for Lizzy Caplan and renting every piece of filmography she has ever appeared in. I guarantee it will be worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment